To be eligible to get a quote for Home Buyer's Insurance you need to meet the following criteria.
- You are over 18
- The house you are buying is in the UK
- The estimated completion date if less than six months from today
- You should buy this insurance within seven days of having your offer formally accepted in writing by the seller.
- You have not had the property surveyed
- The property is not subject to a contract race or sealed bids
- You are not aware of any circumstance that may give rise to a claim
- The property was not purchased at auction.
- The property is not subject to shared equity or ownership.
- You don’t share the financial interest in the property, other than with a joint legal owner or the first mortgage provider
If you meet these criteria but still got refused, please contact us and we will be able to help further.